Travel nursing offers a change of pace and opportunity to expand your career while working in a variety of different locations throughout the year. Hospitals choose to hire travel RNs for a variety of reasons, including staffing shortages during peak seasons. Travel nursing staffing companies, such as OA Nurse Travel, recruit experienced nurses and match them with the staffing needs of hospitals. Travel nursing opportunities are available in all 50 states.
Once you apply for a travel nursing job, a recruiter will match you with assignments that offer new and exciting locations at hospital facilities, including community hospitals, county hospitals, private facilities, and large teaching facilities, and help you secure the following:
- Necessary state RN licenses and facility required forms
- Assistance throughout the interview process
- Housing and travel arrangements
- Benefits and pay
There are many important things you should look for when selecting a travel nurse staffing company. Making the right decision is extremely important, and impacts the hospitals and overall job experience on each assignment. OA Nurse Travel is one of the most experienced and professional staffing organizations in the industry. Learn more about real travel RN experiences.
OA Nurse Travel highlights:
- We offer nearly three decades of staffing experience with thousands of successfully placed travelers.
- OA Nurse Travel is certified by the Joint Commission.
- Many of our staff are RNs with diverse clinical experience.
- OA Nurse Travel's 'Active Recruitment Team' approach is superior to other travel companies in that we actively seek out and place you in the assignments that best meet your needs.
- Our recruiters are among the best trained, most experienced, and longest tenured in the industry.
- Our travelers earn industry-wide top pay and benefits, including employee medical, dental, vision, and retirement programs.
- Our dedicated Travel and Housing Department expertly manages your travel and housing needs while maintaining regular and ongoing communication with you.
- Working in partnership with the hospital, we make certain you are oriented to the facility.
- OA Nurse Travel provides 24/7 clinical support from one of our dedicated RNs.
If you are ready to get started Apply Now, or learn more by reviewing Points to Consider when choosing a travel nursing company.