You choose to become a traveling nurse for your own unique set of reasons. OA Nurse Travel understands this and has the travel nursing jobs you are looking for. Over the past twenty-five plus years, we have grown into an organization centered on excellence and flexibility that offers travel nursing jobs at some of the most prestigious facilities nationwide.
If you are new to travel nursing, this section offers you the opportunity to learn more about the benefits of being a travel RN, travel nurse job availability, and what to expect on a travel nurse assignment. We guide you through the easy process of becoming a traveling nurse. You can hear it straight from other OA Nurse Travel nurses who have experienced what it is like to work with OA Nurse Travel.
Why nurses travel:
- To take advantage of top pay, bonuses, and benefits
- For a change of pace and the opportunity to experience new places
- To work closer to friends or relatives on a temporary basis
- To take advantage of the flexibility of travel nursing and be able to choose when, where, and how much you work
- To gain additional professional experiences in prestigious hospital facilities
Key RN specialties we recruit:
- Emergency Room (ER nurses)
- Labor and Delivery (L&D nurses)
- Woman's Health / OB
- Operating Room (OR nurses)
- Many more travel RN specialties!
Visit our travel RN job search or apply now for current travel nursing jobs. Once we receive your travel RN application materials, we assign you to an Active Recruitment Team that helps you find the best travel nurse assignments available.